In case you didn’t know, Carpaccio in Italian means when something is served raw and is thinly sliced or pounded
- Exclusive Black Truffle Carpaccio (Tuber Aestivum), is appreciated by chefs and connoisseurs alike.
- Use straight from the jar as a luxury garnish for almost anything; we recommend trying on scrambled eggs, pasta or salads.
- ALL NATURAL flavor and ingredients. (Black Truffles, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Salt)
- Black Truffle Carpaccio once opened, should be stored in a cool, dry store environment or refrigerated.
- Properly stored, Black Truffle Carpaccio will generally stay at best quality for about 18 months
- Product of Europe
Yes. You deserve a gourmet touch.
Returns Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. The quality of our products is guaranteed, however, if there is a problem with any goods purchased from us, or you are dissatisfied with our products in any way, we will happily refund any payments made but goods must be returned to us. We are unable to process refund claims for goods that have been consumed.