- Truffle Balsamic Vinegar is the most refined and luscious of traditional Italian specialties.
- The tartness of the vinegar and the richness of the truffles is the perfect complement to a salad or grilled steak.
- ALL NATURAL flavor and ingredients. (balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy, aged for 18 years and finest black truffles)
- Truffle balsamic vinegar once opened, should be stored in a cool, dry store environment.
- To maximize the shelf life of truffle balsamic vinegar, keep the bottle tightly sealed after opening.
- Properly stored, truffle balsamic vinegar will generally stay at best quality for about 3 years.
- This rich, aromatic glaze starts with authentic aceto di balsamico from Modena, Italy, aged for 18 years.
- Product of Europe
There are no reviews yet.